Handling / Shipping
After the payment is made, the item is usually dispatched within 24 hours*, unless otherwise stated by the costumer.
All items are cleaned and inspected before being dispatched, we use only the best packing materials to insure your item reaches you safely and discreetly.
Shipping is FREE OF CHARGE for all of our custumers.
- For the U.K, we use Royal Mail special delivery 24h service.
- For International packages we use ParcelForce Priority & FedEx Priority, a fast and very secure door to door service.
- Tracking number is provided upon request.
- Other delivery providers or services may be used in extenuating circumstances.
- Larger items or extremely fragile items may require special packing or bespoke crating, handling time may be affected.
- Certain items we sell may requite export licence(such as Taxidermy) which could take up to two weeks. In such cases you might also need to obtain an import certificate.
Insurance in transit
All items are fully insured up to the value of £20,000 free of charge and sent at the risk of Pushkin Antiques Ltd
Certificate of Authenticity
We understand that buying antiques can be sometimes a daunting experience, this is why on request we can provide a certificate of authenticity to put your mind at rest when making a purchase from Pushkin Antiques.
Estimated Delivery Time
UK: 1-2 working days.
USA: 1-3 working days.
Continental Europe: 1-3 working days
China: 4-7 working days
Russia: 5-14 working days
Worldwide Average 3-7 working days.
During festive holidays slight delays may occur.